More about Bilaspur Kalan
Discover Bilaspur Kalan: A Hidden Gem in New Delhi and NCR
Bilaspur Kalan is a small village in the northern state of Haryana, India, located just a few kilometers away from the bustling city of Gurgaon. Despite its proximity to the city, Bilaspur Kalan remains a hidden gem, offering travelers a glimpse into the rural life of India. The village is known for its lush green fields, traditional mud houses, and warm hospitality.
5 Reasons Why Bilaspur Kalan Should Be Your Next Travel Destination
1. Experience the Rural Life of India: Bilaspur Kalan is the perfect destination for travelers who want to experience the rural life of India. The village is surrounded by lush green fields where you can see farmers working with their cattle, and traditional mud houses where locals live.
2. Taste Local Delicacies: Bilaspur Kalan is known for its delicious food, especially the traditional Haryanvi cuisine. You can try local delicacies such as Kadhi Pakoda, Bajre ki Roti, and Lassi, which are prepared using fresh ingredients and traditional recipes.
3. Explore the Local Culture: Bilaspur Kalan is a great place to explore the local culture of Haryana. You can attend local festivals and fairs, such as the Teej festival, which is celebrated with great enthusiasm by the locals.
4. Visit Nearby Attractions: Bilaspur Kalan is located just a few kilometers away from Gurgaon, which is one of the most popular cities in India. You can visit attractions such as the Kingdom of Dreams, Cyber Hub, and Ambience Mall, which are located in Gurgaon.
5. Relax and Unwind: Bilaspur Kalan is a peaceful destination where you can relax and unwind. You can take a stroll in the village, sit by the fields, and enjoy the fresh air.
How to Get to Bilaspur Kalan: Your Ultimate Guide
The best way to get to Bilaspur Kalan is by road. The village is located just off the National Highway 48, which connects Delhi and Mumbai. You can hire a taxi or take a bus from Gurgaon to reach Bilaspur Kalan. The nearest airport is the Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi, which is located about 30 kilometers away from Bilaspur Kalan.
Top 3 Fun Things to Do in Bilaspur Kalan for a Memorable Experience
1. Take a Bullock Cart Ride: One of the most popular activities in Bilaspur Kalan is taking a bullock cart ride. You can take a ride through the fields and enjoy the scenic beauty of the village.
2. Attend a Local Festival: Bilaspur Kalan is known for its vibrant festivals and fairs. You can attend local festivals such as the Teej festival, which is celebrated with great enthusiasm by the locals.
3. Visit a Local Farm: Bilaspur Kalan is surrounded by lush green fields where farmers work with their cattle. You can visit a local farm and learn about traditional farming practices in India.
Book Your Stay in Bilaspur Kalan with Agoda.com for Hassle-Free Accommodations
Agoda.com offers a wide range of accommodations in Bilaspur Kalan, ranging from budget-friendly hotels to luxurious resorts. You can choose from hotels such as A-One Stay Home By WB Inn, HOTEL HIGHWAY KING Bilaspur, OYO Chaudhary Hotel, Rosa Sangeet Vilas Manesar, and OYO M S Hotel. All of these hotels offer comfortable rooms, modern amenities, and warm hospitality.
The Best Time to Visit Bilaspur Kalan: Tips for Planning Your Trip
The best time to visit Bilaspur Kalan is between October and March, when the weather is pleasant and cool. During this time, you can enjoy outdoor activities such as bullock cart rides and visits to local farms. The summer months, from April to June, can be extremely hot and humid, making it difficult to enjoy outdoor activities. The monsoon season, from July to September, can also be unpredictable, with heavy rainfall and flooding in some areas.
Traveling to Bilaspur Kalan: Tips and Tricks for a Safe and Enjoyable Journey
When traveling to Bilaspur Kalan, it is important to take some precautions to ensure a safe and enjoyable journey. Here are some tips and tricks to keep in mind:
1. Dress Appropriately: Bilaspur Kalan is a rural village, and it is important to dress appropriately. Avoid wearing revealing or tight clothing, and opt for loose-fitting clothes that cover your arms and legs.
2. Respect Local Customs: Bilaspur Kalan is a conservative village, and it is important to respect local customs and traditions. Avoid public displays of affection and do not take photographs of locals without their permission.
3. Carry Cash: Most shops and restaurants in Bilaspur Kalan do not accept credit cards, so it is important to carry cash with you.
4. Stay Hydrated: The weather in Bilaspur Kalan can be hot and humid, so it is important to stay hydrated. Carry a water bottle with you at all times and drink plenty of fluids.
Where to Stay in Bilaspur Kalan: A Guide to the Best Hotels and Resorts
Agoda.com offers a wide range of accommodations in Bilaspur Kalan, ranging from budget-friendly hotels to luxurious resorts. Here are some of the best hotels and resorts in Bilaspur Kalan:
1. A-One Stay Home By WB Inn: This budget-friendly hotel offers comfortable rooms, modern amenities, and warm hospitality.
2. HOTEL HIGHWAY KING Bilaspur: This mid-range hotel offers spacious rooms, a swimming pool, and an on-site restaurant.
3. OYO Chaudhary Hotel: This budget-friendly hotel offers comfortable rooms and modern amenities.
4. Rosa Sangeet Vilas Manesar: This luxurious resort offers spacious rooms, a swimming pool, and an on-site restaurant.
5. OYO M S Hotel: This budget-friendly hotel offers comfortable rooms and modern amenities.
What to Eat in Bilaspur Kalan: A Foodie's Guide to Local Delicacies
Bilaspur Kalan is known for its delicious food, especially the traditional Haryanvi cuisine. Here are some of the local delicacies that you must try:
1. Kadhi Pakoda: This is a traditional Haryanvi dish made with yogurt and gram flour, and is usually served with rice or roti.
2. Bajre ki Roti: This is a type of bread made with pearl millet flour, and is usually served with ghee and jaggery.
3. Lassi: This is a traditional Indian drink made with yogurt, sugar, and spices.
4. Churma: This is a sweet dish made with wheat flour, ghee, and jaggery.
Getting Around Bilaspur Kalan: Transportation Options and Tips
The best way to get around Bilaspur Kalan is by foot or by bicycle. The village is small and easy to navigate, and you can explore the fields and mud houses on foot. You can also rent a bicycle from your hotel or from a local shop. If you need to travel outside the village, you can hire a taxi or take a bus from Gurgaon. It is important to negotiate the fare before getting into a taxi or a bus.